Bookmarks let us save our favorite webpages right in the web browser, otherwise we had to write down web address in a text file or on a paper for remembrance and future visits. In a previous tutorial we have shared how to export google chrome bookmarks and in this tutorial we will share with you how to import bookmarks in google chrome.
Import Bookmarks in Google Chrome:
1. Open or Launch Google Chrome.
2. Click on the three vertical dots at the top right side of address bar.
3. Place the cursor on Bookmarks from the menu and click on Bookmark manager to launch bookmark manager.
4. Click on the three vertical dots in bookmark manager page.
5. Select Imports bookmarks from the menu.
6. Locate and select your bookmarks file, click Open button to import your bookmarks.
On Clicking Open button google chrome will import all the bookmarks, and you will see the bookmarks in bookmark manager.
That was easy, what do you think? If you liked this, kindly share this post on social media with your friends.